IIT Delhi Released PG-PH.D. Application Form, Fees for admission forms | StepInColleges
Published by : stepincollege
IIT Delhi Released PG-PH.D. Application Form
Registration for PG and Ph.D. admissions at IIT Delhi has begun: The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi has made the application forms for postgraduate and Ph.D. programs available online. Eligible candidates for admission to IIT Delhi will apply until 4 p.m. on April 24, 2021. They must go to the official website, home.iitd.ac.in, to apply for admission.
Important dates for PG and Ph.D. admissions at IIT Delhi: Candidates will apply for IIT Delhi admission and pay the application fee until April 24, 2021, according to the official notification. Those who successfully complete the application would be able to take the entrance exam and interview. The IIT Delhi PG and Ph.D. admissions test and interview will take place from May 10 to June 23. The classes will begin on August 27, 2021.
Steps to fill IIT Delhi PG and Ph.D. application: Candidates will only be able to register online. Candidates are also advised to keep the appropriate documentation on hand when filling out the admission form. The steps to filling out the IIT Delhi PG and Ph.D. admission form are described below.
- Phase 1: Go to home.iitd.ac.in, which is IIT's official website.
- Phase 2: Go to "New User Register Here" and click on the "New User Register Here" link.
- Phase 3 - To complete registration, enter your email address, phone number, date of birth, and name, as well as create a password.
- Phase 4 - Now, use the login credentials - username and password - to log in and fill out the application form.
- Phase 5: Pay the application fee via the designated form.
- Phase 6 - Submit the admissions application and print it out.
Candidates must complete the application form and pay the fee by the deadline, as no additional time will be granted.
Fees for IIT Delhi's PG and Ph.D. admission forms: Candidates must pay the fees in order to complete the application process. Those in the General/OBC/EWS category must pay Rs. 200, while those in the SC/ST/PwD categories must pay Rs. 50. Payments can be made via credit card, debit card, net banking, or bank challan in online mode.