BBA in Operation Management at NIMS University Jaipur
Published by : stepincollege
BBA Operations Management, also known as a Bachelor of Business Administration in Operations Management, is a three-year graduate degree that covers advanced topics in accounting, management, organization, business statistics, materials management, quality management, and information technology. In organizations, managing and coordinating all types of activity is critical. To accomplish success, operations management focuses on creating efficient and productive processes by effectively allocating resources, regulating inventory, scheduling projects, assuring quality, and enhancing overall organizational efficiency. Airlines, governmental agencies, banks, health facilities, merchants, manufacturing, logistics companies, and consultancy firms all use operations management people. Accounting, management, organization, and business statistics are among the topics included in BBA in Operations Management programs. Materials management, quality management, and information technology are among the topics covered in these programs, and a capstone course may be included.
Eligibility Criteria for BBA Operation Management
Passed the 10+2 examination. Attained a minimum of 45 percent in the qualifying examination (40 percent in the case of candidates from the reserved category).
- 40000 /-INR For Indian Students
- 48000 /-INR For Foreign Students
With the help of professionals, the University's Placement and Training Program Cell connects academics with industrial processes, allowing each of our students to make meaningful connections between their learning experiences and contemporary practices. Smart classrooms, bolstered by interactive pedagogical discourses by experts from all disciplines; health sciences to human sciences, industrial training to advanced engineering, personnel management to corporate management, creative literature to innovative multimedia, art, and architecture; are bolstered even more by training programs that aren't just focused on industry needs but also conducive to a positive learning environment.
- Through seminars, guest lectures, conferences, corporate meetings, and other activities, we stay in touch with the industry on a regular basis.
- Plan and organize both on-campus and off-campus recruitment operations.
- Assisting students with their internship assignments during the summer.
- Students are given the essential personal development and communication skills training.
- Students' databases are being built, and their education is being pushed out to a variety of businesses.
- Sopra Steria
- Pinnacle Infotech
- Jaro Education
- TATA Consultancy
- A one Salasar
- Tata Power
Government Schemes: The various state governments would return the entire tuition fee to SC/ST/OBC students in compliance with their state government legislation.
Scholarship for Programs after 10+2
For programs following 10+2 that have been approved by the board, merit-based scholarships are offered. Scholarships will be offered to students in class XII in 2020/2021 who meet the program's eligibility conditions.
- 100% Scholarship - 94% aggregate and above
- 75% Scholarship - 90% aggregate and above
- 50% Scholarship - 80% aggregate and above
NIMS Entrance Examinations
The NIMS UNIVERSITY Common Scholarship Combined Entrance Examinations are used to determine admission to scholarship programs after 10+2.
(Only individuals who have a Class XII percentage of less than 80% in an approved board are eligible.)
- 50% Scholarship- 95% and above
- 25% Scholarship- 90% and above
- 20% Scholarship- 85% and above
- 10% Scholarship- 60% and above
For State / National Level Players
- NIMS University's mission is to cultivate and develop potential. All candidates who have competed in state and national games will get a 50% scholarship. Candidates who apply for all programs (excluding council courses) and have a valid state and national level certificate are eligible for a 50% subsidy.
For State / National Level Entrance Examination
- A 10% scholarship will be given to candidates who have taken any state or national level entrance exams, such as JEE, CLAT, or others.
- This 10% scholarship is in addition to the merit-based scholarship (with the exception of students who have already received a 100% scholarship) and the NIMS UNIVERSITY Common Scholarship cum Entrance Examinations scholarship (except for those who have already gotten 100 percent ).
- Both undergraduate and graduate programs are eligible for a 10% grant.
For Specially Abled Candidates
- All candidates with a disability of more than 40% will be eligible for a 50% scholarship in both undergraduate and graduate programs. Such candidates must submit proof of eligibility at the time of acceptance, and scholarships will be awarded following proper verification.
Scholarship for NIMS Alumni
- Only NIMS students who continue their education at NIMS Universities after a two-year hiatus are eligible for a 50% fee reduction.
Scholarship for Defence
- With the exception of those who have previously won a 100% scholarship based on the NIMS UNIVERSITY Common Scholarship cum Entrance Examinations, candidates whose parents are in the military will get a 10% additional award on top of the merit-based scholarship.
- This additional 10% grant is available to students with both undergraduate and graduate degrees.
- The scholarship program has a restricted number of seats available. The percentages given are for the purpose of determining whether or not you are eligible for a scholarship. NIMS application forms are required for candidates who score above a particular percentage. The Scholarship Committee is the last arbiter of whether or not a scholarship should be awarded.
- Scholarships are awarded on an annual basis, and in the second and following years of the program, they are subject to scholarship restrictions. Students must place in the top 5% of the program's merit ranking to continue receiving a full scholarship. Students must place in the top 10% of the merit list for the program in order to preserve their 75% scholarship. Students must place in the top 20% of the merit list for the program in order to keep their 50% scholarship.
- Scholarships are only available after one year if the batch consists of at least 30 students.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO REMEMBER:-
- Ph.D. programs are not eligible for the award.
- NIMS does not offer scholarships for the Diploma Paramedical, Nursing, Pharmacy, or Architecture programs.
- Tuition prices are the sole fees for which scholarships are available.
- Exam costs are paid on exam day, uniform kits are purchased as needed, and club dues are paid.
- All students who have been offered a scholarship based on the NIMS University Common Scholarship or the NIMS University Common Entrance Examination are eligible for an upgrade if their aggregate percentage in qualifying exams meets the criteria outlined in Prof (Dr) Balvir Singh Tomar Merit-Based Scholarship.
- Students must submit an application and a certified copy of their final grade in this case.
Classrooms & Labs
At NIMS University, the bulk of the classrooms are amphitheater-style. They provide a great environment for stimulating and focused talks. For lectures, presentations, and other activities, NIMS classrooms are equipped with the most up-to-date audio-visual teaching equipment, allowing students and teachers to merge analysis and action.
- Well Furnished and Ventilated Classrooms
- Equipped with the Latest Audio-Visual teaching aid
- Full Functional laboratories
- Computer Labs
- Discussion room
- Auditorium Room with 500+ seating capacity
- Seminar Hall for 100+ seating capacity with Latest Audio-Visual teaching aid
- Smart Boards