M.Sc. in Television and Film Production at NIMS University Jaipur
Published by : stepincollege
The Master of Science in Film and Television focuses on technical and creative expertise in cinematography, editing, and screen sound. This intense program is for students who want to learn and improve their professional film and television talents. The degree is appropriate for both career changers and experienced professionals who want to expand their knowledge of new technology and creative workflows.
Eligibility Criteria for M.Sc. Television & Film Production
A bachelor's degree requiring at least three years of study is required. Attained at least 50 percent in the qualifying examination (45 percent in the case of candidates from the reserved category).
- 40000 /-INR For Indian Students
- 48000 /-INR For Foreign Students
The University's Placement and Training Program Cell links academics with industry processes with the assistance of specialists, allowing each of our students to develop significant connections between their learning experiences and current practices. Smart classrooms, bolstered by interactive pedagogical discourses by experts from all disciplines; health sciences to human sciences, industrial training to advanced engineering, personnel management to corporate management, creative literature to innovative multimedia, art, and architecture; are bolstered even more by training programs that aren't just focused on industry needs but also conducive to a positive learning environment.
- We keep in touch with the industry on a regular basis through seminars, guest lectures, conferences, corporate meetings, and other activities.
- Plan and coordinate on-campus and off-campus recruitment efforts.
- During the summer, assisting students with their internship tasks.
- Personal development and communication skills training is provided to students.
- Databases are being created for students, and their education is being disseminated to a range of industries.
- Sopra Steria
- Pinnacle Infotech
- Jaro Education
- TATA Consultancy
- A one Salasar
- Tata Power
Government Schemes: In accordance with their state government laws, the various state governments would refund the entire tuition cost to SC/ST/OBC students.
NIMS Entrance Examinations
NIMS UNIVERSITY Common Scholarship and Entrance Examinations are used to determine scholarship eligibility for post-graduate programs.
(Only for individuals with a Class XII grade point average of less than 70% and a graduation rate of less than 65%.)
- 50% Scholarship- 95% and above
- 25% Scholarship- 90% and above
- 20% Scholarship- 85% and above
- 10% Scholarship- 60% and above
Programs after Graduation
Merit-Based Scholarship for Post-Graduation Programs Following enrollment in the program and verification of authentic documents, a scholarship will be given.
- 100% Scholarship -In Class XII, the average was 94 percent or above, while in Graduation, the average was 85 percent.
- 75% Scholarship - 90% aggregate and above in Class XII and 80% in Graduation
- 50% Scholarship - 80% aggregate and above in Class XII and 75% in Graduation
- 25% Scholarship – 75% aggregate and above in Class XII and 70% in Graduation.
- 20% Scholarship – 70% aggregate and above in Class XII and 65% in Graduation
For State / National Level Players
- NIMS University is committed to developing and nurturing talent. A 50% scholarship will be awarded to all candidates who have competed in state and national games. Candidates who apply for all programs excluding council courses and have a valid state and national level certificate will be eligible for the 50% scholarship.
For State / National Level Entrance Examination
- Candidates who have taken any state or national levels entrance exams, such as JEE, CLAT, or others, will receive a 10% bonus.
- This additional 10% scholarship is in addition to the merit-based scholarship (except for those who have already received 100%) and the NIMS UNIVERSITY Common Scholarship cum Entrance Examinations scholarship (except for those who have already gotten 100%).
- A 10% grant is available for both undergraduate and graduate programs.
For Specially Abled Candidates
- In both UG and PG degrees, all candidates with a disability of more than 40% will be entitled to a 50% scholarship. At the time of admission, such candidates must present proof of eligibility, and scholarships will be provided after proper verification.
Scholarship for NIMS Alumni
- Only NIMS students who continue their higher education at NIMS Universities with a two-year gap are eligible for a fee discount of 50%.
Scholarship for Defence
- Candidates whose parents are in the military will get a 10% additional scholarship on top of the merit-based scholarship, with the exception of those who have previously received a 100% scholarship based on the NIMS UNIVERSITY Common Scholarship cum Entrance Examinations.
- Both undergraduate and graduate programs are eligible for this additional 10% scholarship.
- A limited number of seats are available in the scholarship program. The percentages provided are used to determine whether or not you are eligible for a scholarship. Candidates who score above a certain percentage must fill out NIMS application forms. The Scholarship Committee makes the final decision on whether or not to award a scholarship.
- Scholarships are provided on an annual basis, and they are subject to scholarship restrictions in the second and subsequent years of the program. To continue receiving a full scholarship, students must rank in the top 5% of the program's merit rating. In order to keep their 75 percent scholarship, students must place in the top 10% of the merit list for the program. To preserve their 50 percent scholarship, students must place in the top 20% of the merit list for the program.
- Scholarships are only available after one year if there are at least 30 students in the batch.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO REMEMBER:-
- Ph.D. programs are not eligible for funding.
- Scholarships are not available for the Diploma Paramedical, Nursing, Pharmacy, or Architecture programs at NIMS.
- The only fees for which scholarships are available are tuition costs.
- Exam fees are paid on the day of the exam, uniform kits are purchased when needed, and club fees are paid.
- All students who have been offered a scholarship based on the NIMS University Common Scholarship or the NIMS University Common Entrance Examination are eligible for an upgrade if their aggregate percentage in qualifying exams meets the criteria outlined in Prof. (Dr.) Balvir Singh Tomar Merit-Based Scholarship. In this case, students must submit both an application and a certified copy of their grades.