Diploma in CCU Nursing Course at NIMS University Jaipur
Published by : stepincollege
A critical care unit is sometimes shortened to CCU. Critical care and intensive care have the same meaning and provide the same type of care when used in this way. CCU and ICU can be used interchangeably in this situation. A CCU is a more specialized type of unit known as a cardiac or coronary care unit in other institutions. Let's take a closer look at the care that this type of facility provides. A critical care nurse provides specialized care to patients in intensive care units in hospitals that treat the sickest and most damaged patients, tending to their daily needs. Critical care specialists require particular training to function well in this position.
Duration of Diploma in CCU Nursing
- One Year
Eligibility Criteria for Diploma in CCU Nursing
- Passed the Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery or an equivalent program, BSc Nursing, BSc (Honors) in Nursing, or Post Basic BSc Nursing.
- Alternate course or permanent registration certificate from the State Nursing Council for Nursing and Midwifery (applicable to male candidates).
- A minimum of one year of clinical experience in a hospital or community setting.
- An authorized Medical Officer's Certificate of Medical Fitness.
Program Fee for Diploma in CCU Nursing:
- 50000 /-INR For Indian Students
- 60000 /-INR For Foreign Students
The University's Placement and Training Program Cell links academics with industry processes with the assistance of specialists, allowing each of our students to develop significant connections between their learning experiences and current practices. Experts from all disciplines, from health sciences to human sciences, industrial training to advanced engineering, personnel management to corporate management, creative literature to new multimedia, participate in interactive pedagogical discourses to help smart classrooms become even more effective.
- Through seminars, guest lectures, conferences, corporate meetings, and other activities, we stay in touch with the industry on a regular basis.
- Plan and organize both on-campus and off-campus recruitment operations.
- During the summer, assisting students with their internship tasks.
- Students are given the essential personal development and communication skills training.
- Students' databases are being constructed, and their education is being pushed out to a variety of businesses.
- Sopra Steria
- Pinnacle Infotech
- Jaro Education
- TATA Consultancy
- A one Salasar
- Tata Power
- Desert Medicinal research Center
- Ufa State Petroleum technology University, Russia
- Altis Itany
- University of Primorska
- Johns Hopkins University
- St Augustine International University
- Kings Colleges London
- Humanitas University
- Academics Gateway Nairobi, Kenya
- University Cattolica del Sacro Cuore Roam, Italy
- University of Poly technology, Milan, Italy
- Russian University of Cooperation, Russia
- University of Ljubljana
Classrooms & Labs
At NIMS University, the majority of the classrooms are amphitheater-style. They provide the ideal setting for energizing and focused discussions. NIMS classrooms are equipped with the most up-to-date audio-visual teaching equipment for lectures, presentations, and other activities, allowing students and teachers to integrate analysis and action.
- Well Furnished and Ventilated Classrooms
- Equipped with the Latest Audio-Visual teaching aid
- Full Functional laboratories
- Computer Labs
- Discussion room
- Auditorium Room with 500+ seating capacity
- With the most up-to-date audio-visual teaching aids, the seminar hall can seat up to 100 people.
- Smart Boards