Ph.D. in Nursing at NIMS University Jaipur
Published by : stepincollege
It is subjective in nature and does extensive study. After completing their Ph.D., degree candidates must submit their "thesis," after which they will be awarded the appropriate degree. From conception through death, nursing is a healthcare profession focused on the care of individuals, families, and communities in order to achieve, maintain, or recover optimal health and quality of life. Admission requirements are the same as for ordinary full-time students in terms of required qualifications and other factors. Ph.D. is a broad-based study that includes a research thesis and a minimum course credit requirement.
Eligibility Criteria for Ph.D. Nursing
As Per INC and UGC Norms
Program Fee for Ph.D. Nursing:
- 100000 /-INR For Indian Students
- 120000 /-INR For Foreign Students
The University's Placement and Training Program Cell links academics with industry processes with the assistance of specialists, allowing each of our students to develop significant connections between their learning experiences and current practices. Experts from all disciplines, from health sciences to human sciences, industrial training to advanced engineering, personnel management to corporate management, creative literature to new multimedia, participate in interactive pedagogical discourses to help smart classrooms become even more effective.
- Through seminars, guest lectures, conferences, corporate meetings, and other activities, we stay in touch with the industry on a regular basis.
- Plan and organize both on-campus and off-campus recruitment operations.
- During the summer, assisting students with their internship tasks.
- Students are given the essential personal development and communication skills training.
- Students' databases are being constructed, and their education is being pushed out to a variety of businesses.
- Sopra Steria
- Pinnacle Infotech
- Jaro Education
- TATA Consultancy
- A one Salasar
- Tata Power
- Desert Medicinal research Center
- Ufa State Petroleum technology University, Russia
- Altis Itany
- University of Primorska
- Johns Hopkins University
- St Augustine International University
- Kings Colleges London
- Humanitas University
- Academics Gateway Nairobi, Kenya
- University Cattolica del Sacro Cuore Roam, Italy
- University of Poly technology, Milan, Italy
- Russian University of Cooperation, Russia
- University of Ljubljana
Classrooms & Labs
At NIMS University, the majority of the classrooms are amphitheater-style. They provide the ideal setting for energizing and focused discussions. NIMS classrooms are equipped with the most up-to-date audio-visual teaching equipment for lectures, presentations, and other activities, allowing students and teachers to integrate analysis and action.
- Well Furnished and Ventilated Classrooms
- Equipped with the Latest Audio-Visual teaching aid
- Full Functional laboratories
- Computer Labs
- Discussion room
- Auditorium Room with 500+ seating capacity
- With the most up-to-date audio-visual teaching aids, the seminar hall can seat up to 100 people.
- Smart Boards